HP printers allow you to print from anywhere in the globe with the easy, excellent velocity and active Internet connection. It provides world-class services and therefore, it is the most trusted brand of the world. Start making use of it and visit 123hp.com/setup to know the setup process and download it today.
Quick Downloading Steps
The first need for setting up or getting started with hp printer drivers or software, you need to download it. Follow the steps to download hp printer software:
1. At first, open your web browser and go to www.123.hp.com/setup
2. Then choose the product you want to download in your operating system.
3. Select the product that matches the supportability and system requirements to your device
4. Alternatively, you can also visit the product category section to choose the product
5. Then, click the download button to start downloading
6. Wait for a while and you are ready to use it.
Setup HP Printer : Guidelines for Different Alternatives
HP Auto Wireless Connect :
1. Switch on your computer and pull the CD driver tray.
2. Take the installation CD and load it into the CD drive.
3. Run the CD. Now, the wizards ask “Would you like to use HP Auto Wireless Connect”.
4. Choose “YES” and complete the process as per the instructions.
Note: With HP Auto Wireless Connect, save your Wi-Fi details on HP printer. Thus, you can connect automatically to the same wireless network every time.
HP Wireless Setup Wizard :
1. Switch on Hp printer and access its printer panel.
2. Tap the wireless icon and go to its settings.
3. Then, choose the wireless setup wizard to continue the process.
4. Now, several wireless networks display on the printer screen.
5. Choose your network name and enter the passcode.
6. Now, follow the steps on the 123hp.com wireless setup manual and finish the process.
Wi-Fi Protected Setup :
1. First, make sure that your Wi-Fi router and HP printer support WPS push button mode.
2. Then, enable the pushbutton mode on your HP printer.
3. Move on to your wireless router and press the WPS button within 2 minutes.
4. In case you do not have the pushbutton mode, you can use WPA or WPA2 security.
5. Use the 123.hp.com manual for HP printer Wifi Protected Setup.
USB Setup for Wireless :
1. Switch on your HP printer and a compatible computer.
2. Take the USB cable and connect the computer and printer temporarily.
3. Then, download and install HP printer setup drivers from the 123.hp.com/setup driver page. You can get the recent version drivers from 123.hp.com for HP Printer setup.
4. Choose your connection type – either wired or wireless mode.
5. Now, complete the process with the on-screen steps.
6. Ensure that your HP printer is not in connection with your computer until the wizard prompts.
Initial Steps Required For hp printer setup
1. Collect the basic information about your wireless network such as SSID, password, and security encryption etc.
2. You will find all the required network information on the back or side of your wireless router.
3. After that connect the power adapter to the hp printer. Turn on your printer.
4. Also, turn on your wireless router.